Sign in to follow this  
Log

Events, what would you like to see?

7 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

In the past few weeks we have not released any information on updates or events. I do apologize myself for not working a little harder on setting things up for most of you faster. The staff team and I will be working on getting new events setup, such as the previously used hunters challenge.  I have a few questions for everyone about what they would like to see as events or suggestions, to ideas of what to add to the server.

So, the main point is, what would you like to see form Nexus?

Events sound nice and all, but in my personal opinion we should worry more about updating and growing our population before we start pushing events. Don't get me wrong i'd love some events to win some stuff, but at the same time we only got a few players that frequently play as it is. I'm worried about having event's that are gonna feel like almost a waste because only 1-3 people will participate.

I understand the concern you have, and im actively looking into getting the voting and other advertisements for the server out there. Im currently just looking at getting some core bugs fixed before doing so.

These ideas are simply for the future I don't think they would be anytime instant, I really want us to be back to a good stable point due to some bugs popping up and the DC issues.  But I will get those solved in the up coming weeks for sure.

While its not related to any real bug fixes or something like that, I think a starter guide will be nice to help out new players, as I’ve been struggeling somewhat to start out, and I think a starter guide here on the forums will help out new players alot.

edit:

I see theres already a nice starter guide on here, but its not finished yet.

Edited by Invalid Xz

I will be working with making a new starters guide for the server, thank you for the input though. 

would be nice to have 2x xp day , 2x dungenering tokken day,  no kill count godwars day, 2x slayer point day  or other thing like that 

Closing topic due to inactivity.